At OH! we help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys by creating market-leading websites. In fact, over 250 websites currently use our CMS to grow their business today!
Have we caught your attention?
As a Support Specialist at OH! you'll be responsible for guiding people to the fullest use of our products.
- To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re passionate about solving problems and helping people.
- You’re incredibly positive and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working the support inbox, making sure our customers receive timely responses.
- Fielding and recording feature requests.
- Providing support to users.
- Testing bug reports locally, and when confirmed pass them to the development team with detailed instructions.
- Pre-release quality assurance testing for updates and new releases.
- Updating and creating tutorials and documentation.
- Writing code snippets to solve one-off problems.
- Assisting with project billing
Here are some other skills that will come handy:
- Excellent English writing and communication skills. We believe communication is critical.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities.
- At least 2 years of experience with web content systems.
- Comprehension of HTML.
- Strong leadership with the ability to step up and take charge when needed.
- You can take technical lingo and make it understandable to customers.
- Ability to prioritize workloads in order to balance an assortment of tasks and meet deadlines.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org