OH! Media is growing, and we're looking for a senior web developer to grow with us!
Do you have experience with building and managing websites and web applications? We would like to hear from you! We are looking for an experienced senior web developer to join us in our Regina office. Your primary responsibility will be building websites and web-based applications based on client and project requirements.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, MySQL, Bootstrap and Git
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Passion for quality
- Must like cats :3 and dogs**
Nice to Have (But Not Required) Skills:
- Experience with Backbone.js, React, Eloquent, SASS/LESS, Bootstrap
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience communicating using Slack and Basecamp
- Experience identifying, troubleshooting, and applying fixes for cross-browser and platform compatibility issues
- Ability to work and adapt within the confines of a closed source third-party software to implement solutions/designs
If you think you're up to the challenge, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
** applicants cannot be an actual cat or dog